New update includes the following enhancements.
- Data Sheet View
- Smooth Grid Refresh is the added benefit of the Data Sheet view support in the application framework. The client library will measure the width of columns when a grid / data sheet view is rendered and will try to maintain the same width when users and interact with the view. The provides an affect of smooth grid presentation refresh further improving the usability of generated web applications.
- Date and Time
- Rounded shadows and modal views
- Support for Internet Explorer 9
- New version of Ajax Control Toolkit is now integrated in the code generator library. All web applications are generated with the latest version of the toolkit available from Codeplex at http://ajaxcontroltoolkit.codeplex.com/.
- Free version allows creating Web App Factory applications that compile without an error message.
- Spaces are now allowed in the names of projects when uses with IIS Express. Previous version of the application generator was not able to configure an IIS Express web app to execute correctly if spaces were present in the project name.
By the end of this week we expect to release another update with support for enhanced file uploading/downloading and new data sources. There will be also several important bug fixes.