Code On Time release 18.104.22.168 includes the following bug fixes and enhancements:
- Application baseline will not be deleted upon project refresh if the application generator detects that the baseline has been changed.
- Selection of text in the input fields of the application generator via a mouse double-click will no longer lead to lost input focus.
- Fields requiring formatting on the server via System.String.Format method are correctly formatting the native value of the field instead of its 'string' representation. This applied to fields with Format On Client set to false.
- Adaptive filtering adjusts the upper range for DateTimeOffset fields by 1 day.
- Microsoft Sql Server "tinyint" type is treated as "Byte" by the code generator.
- Application framework is using ConvertToType method to convert values passed from the client to the server compatible data types.
- The data sheet view will not allow editing data if user-selectable Edit or New actions are not available in the UI.
- Various cosmetic improvements in the Social theme.
- Static property DataControllerBase.DefaultDataControllerStream is now available to support data controller virtualization.
- Method BusinessRules.UpdateFieldValue has been enhanced to update field values without the need to use SelectFieldValeObject method.
- Incorrect type conversion in business rules processor is fixed.
- Method ViewPage.ToList correctly processes fields that exist in the data controller only and do not have a matching property in data access objects.
public partial class SharedBusinessRules : MyCompany.Data.BusinessRules
[ControllerAction("Orders", "Update", ActionPhase.Before)]
public void DoIt(decimal orderId, string ShipAddress)
UpdateFieldValue("ShipAddress", ShipAddress + "*");