Code On Time release 18.104.22.168 introduces the following new features, enhancements, and bug fixes:
- Modal confirmation dialogs are available in Premium and Unlimited editions. Confirmation data controllers can reference the context field values as 'Context_FIELD_NAME'. Context data row field values are passed as external filters. See the example demonstrating changing of a hidden foreign key with the help of a modal confirmation.
- Action “Confirmation” property allows referencing field name in curly brackets to include the fields values of the current row in the confirmation message text.
- If custom processing of "Report..." action has raised an exception in the business rules then this exception will stop report rendering. Previously the exception has been ignored resulting in a confusing error message.
- Quick Find will not cause a runtime error when users enter values that can be converted to a System.DateTime instance less than 1/1/1753 and the backend is Microsoft SQL Server.
- Multiple selection of data rows will cause a UI refresh delayed by 1 second.
- SQL action will cause automatic refresh of child views if the data row is not in edit/new mode.
- Class ActionResult provides method RefreshChildren that can be used in business rules to refresh the children of the data view that has caused execution of business rules.
- Business Rules can assign a filter and sort expression when processing actions other than Select.
- Fixed issues with the refresh after Delete or SQL actions. The selected key was not cleared correctly in the previous releases.
- Action SQL will replace the Selected Key if any changes to the primary key fields are detected by the client library.
- Added SetRoles and SetWriteRoles to node set plugins.
- New virtualization node set plugins:
1) NodeSet() will create an empty data controller node set
2) SetItemsStyle, SetItemsAutoSelect, and other SetItemsPROPERTY_NAME methods allow configuring various aspects of a data controller.
- Property baseViewId will not cause the cached data controller to remain editable. This was causing the problem virtualization node sets and annotations.
- Designer allows reordering data controller fields using the context menu and up/down arrows on the action bar.
- Client library will divide the numeric value by 100 if the data format string of the field is set to 'p' or 'P' and the '%' sign is not entered.
- Category “Header Text” is not mandatory anymore.
- Command ID in views is not mandatory anymore.
- Data controllers without a command are now allowed.
- Left padding added to search buttons in advanced search bar.
- Lookup window bottom border is now drawn in the newer themes.
- Fixed the bug with Lookup Field "Activate If Blank". All lookup fields with Activate If Blank will be displayed in sequence when entering a form.